The purpose of the Club was to promote the physical and social welfare of the youth of the Town and also to promote the good fellowship and sociability among the members of this organization. The membership is set at 100 Regular members, 25 Honorary members, 25 Life members, and 25 Associate members and is open to any male resident of the Town of Arlington. At present, the Club meets at the Sons of Italy Hall, 19 Prentiss Road, Arlington and has a catered meal and great speakers. One of the solid reasons for the success of the Club is that a Regular member must attend at least seven of the regular meetings and Honorary and Associate members must attend at least three. The Club was instituted in 1944 and has continued on these great many years. At this writing, many past members have gone on to their rewards and the memories of all are very much in the thoughts of those who are in the same Club. For more information about the club, go to our History section.